Wildcat student achievement was in the spotlight Thursday night as the Knox County Board of Education conducted their April business meeting. Students from all across multiple grade levels at Lynn Camp were recognized for their academic and extracurricular success this school year. Lynn Camp was host for the April meeting.
Among students and groups recognized were:
- 5thGrade Bill of Rights Presentation
- Recognition of Andrew Jones, Governor’s Scholar
- Recognition of Abigail Sell, Acceptance to Yale and National Merit Finalist
- Aaliyah Flannelly and Bethany Smith – Robinsons Scholars
- Dalton Cook and Jaxton Hammons – HOBY Ambassadors
- Elementary Recognition for Donation to Military
- Lynn Camp Softball (Last year District winners)
- Beta Club
Photos of the recognitions are available in the KCPS Photo Gallery
A copy of the meeting agenda is below.